Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Dinner

I would have more to say about a valentines dinner but Monday is volleyball day for both of us and it's hard to cook an incredibly well thought out dinner with around 30 to 40 minutes worth of time to dedicate to it. Dinner was grilled vegetables, much like below... Mushroom risotto and grilled top sirloin.
Forgetting the veggies and the risotto I love top sirloin; top sirloin is an amazing cut of meat that can be incredibly tender like a tenderloin filet without the exceptional cost. They've always been my standby cut when I'm cooking for several people on my own dollar. Quick easy and delicious was the name of the game yesterday so rather than babble on about how to cook the perfect steak try Derrick's review blog, a quick review and all of the necessary links. The Perfect Steak.

No comments:

Post a Comment